A polite reminder that the Annual General Meeting of the Society for 2022/23 will be held at 11.00am on Saturday 11 November 2023 in the Dundee Social Club.
The AGM will be conducted for the purpose of considering and if thought fit passing the items below requiring the approval of a majority of those members who participate in the AGM
- Minutes of the AGM held on 19 November 2022.
- Report on the Society’s Performance.
- Presentation of Revenue Account & Balance Sheet for year ended 31 May 2023.
- Appointment of Walker Dunnett & Co as the Society’s Independent Examiner.
- Election of Board Members.
- Any Proposed resolutions
An agenda has been emailed to members previously and it is hoped this will allow us to conclude the formal part of the AGM more quickly, thus allowing members to engage in the subsequent Q&A session which will end by 1pm at the latest.
Members have also should have been emailed links taking them to our latest accounts and minutes of our previous AGM minutes.
These can be found via the following:
Thank you very much for your continued support and the Directors look forward to your involvement in the AGM.